Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Opening a Blog

 Chenet Bonnètt here,

     So Isha and I thought it would be interesting to kind of walk through the setting up process of making this blog. We had the actual idea of making this blog while face-timing each other. I was trying to explain how hard it was becoming for me to explain fashion trends or things I was obsessing over to my friends on twitter or through txt message, and I kept thinking - yes I have a youtube channel ( fashionbykailen) and I could post a video there, but I don't get the full detail as I could if I was writing and adding pictures-.So we thought about making a blog. 


   We both love taking pictures and styling outfits, also trying new products and telling anyone who will listen about them. So he picked me up from my dorm, drove me to this perfect little coffee shop in Norfolk that I am beyond obsessed with, bought $3 coffee for the two of us (cheap right!?) and got to it.







   Actually coming up with the name was the hardest part, we had names that were punny, fancy names, catchy names, and names with the two of ours combined. We finally agreed on the name Èlan-Brio. Èlan, which means energy, style, enthusiasm, and confidence.) and Brio 
(vigor, vivacity of style or performance) Which, once you get to know us, Is a perfect depiction of the two of us.

   We are going to be working hard and probably will change a lot during the beginning stages of the blog, but we hope that you guys love it as much as we do.


   Stay authentic - Chenet Bonnètt

No comments:

Post a Comment