Friday, December 26, 2014

My favorite Everyday Items

Chenet Bonnett here, 

   I've been making a magazine for one of my finals, and while I was making fake quizzes and " advice columns" I couldn't help but put my favorite Items mixed through the magazine. And of course I wanted to share those with you guys! 
   Instead of posting the 12+ pages I have created content for (if you guys what to see the full thing let me know I can post it) Im going to just compile all of the personal faves into this post.


   Most of these items are oldies but goodies, but they are all holy grail items for me.



Smashbox Photo Finish face primer- $36.00


  This face primer has actually changed the 
way my whole makeup looks. Its great for
combination skin, doesn't flash back in photographs,and lasts all day and night without any creasing or fading. It fills any
pores you might have and creates a great base for your makeup. If you are looking for a face primer this is the one. You can find this anywhere that sells Smashbox or at Sephora.



Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base- $25.00

  This is by far the absolute best eyeshadow primer I've ever used. And I've tried a ton of eyeshadow primers ( I had problems with eyeshadow always creasing).I was at my boyfriends house the other day and his cousin and I were talking about makeup, and I told her that the one thing that will change the way your makeup looks is adding eyeshadow primer into your makeup routine. It prevents creasing, but also makes the colors of the eyeshadows you use more pigmented and vibrant. And this product keeps my eyeshadow as flawless and fresh all day.


Suave Professional Captivating Curls Mousse-$
2-3

  I can't stress enough how amazing this hair product is. It's super affordable and my hair loves it. I started using this last year and the amount of bottles I have been through is probable crazy. It's like 
using mousse and leave in conditioner in one. It leaves my hare super soft and allows a ton of movement (which if you have curly hair you know movement while taming your hair can be hard to accomplish). It helps keep the frizz down and leaves my hair with the perfect amount of shine.











No comments:

Post a Comment